Tuesday, June 4, 2013

The Joy of the Lord! A Picture Update

The Lord is my strength and my shield;
my heart trusts in him, and he helps me.
My heart leaps for joy,
and with my song I praise him. 
Psalm 28:7
Levi, Ty, Toby, Mommy and Seth May 2013
 
 
No matter what the day or the week has been like to see these faces and how they grow steadily before my eyes, I rejoice in God who has sustained us.  Though I continue to struggle to love, to be patient, to show mercy, the LORD is still my strength. 
 
Mother's Day 2013
 
1st Family Photo

Toby after a birthday party with a photo booth

1st trip to Sweet Frog

Resting after a walk on the River Walk

My pale baby

Ty and Bourbon
 
Levi doing a "Hey Mom watch this!"

Our newest additon.  Bourbon.  A lab/mastiff mix.

Memorial Day 2013

Playing with fire errrrrr....sparklers!
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment